Monday, May 23, 2011

Reflection paragraph on process

While doing this project I have learned so much more about cheerleading. I learned about the history of cheerleading, and how it is still improving today. Now when I cheer I take more responsiblitiy than I used to, because what I do might help or hurt others. What I liked the most of this project was the Wordles, because it was intresting to see how they turned out and it was cool how you could change the color and layout. The Animoto, was very intresteing to because I gathered my information into their spaces and it generated the video for me. I liked this project, and i'm glad Mrs. Tyler chose it.

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you went deeper on a sport you love to do and you wanted to know the history about it just for that I give you all the respect for this.

    ReplyDelete